台灣移民署 註册登記證 第 C0267 號 / 中移廣字第 109101009 號
Taiwan Employment Gold Card
The Taiwan Employment Gold Card is part of the 〈Act for the Recruitment and Employment of Foreign Professional Talent〉 , It is part of a more comprehensive government initiative to attract highly-skilled foreign talent to Taiwan.
The Taiwan Employment Gold Card is a 4-in-1 card, that includes a resident visa, work permit, Alien Resident Certificate (ARC), and re-entry permit, which allows you to leave and re-enter Taiwan multiple times over the period of 1-3 years.
1.Work Permit: Allows cardholders to seek employment freely, obtain employment at any time, work any part-time job legally, and freely change jobs.
2.Resident Visa: Long-term visa which allows cardholders to stay in Taiwan for more than 180 days.
3.Alien Resident Certificate: A physical ID card proving that you can live in Taiwan legally.
4.Re-entry Permit: Allows unlimited entry and exit from Taiwan.
Science & Technology
Culture & Arts
* This card is an open work permit issued to employment-seeking individuals that require neither pre-confirmed hiring by nor application through any employer.
* Gold Card holders who work in Taiwan for the first time and meet specified conditions are eligible to apply for a 50% tax exemption on annual salary income exceeding NT$3 million in the first 5 years.
* Eligible to apply for permanent residency after three years (excluding Hong Kong and Macao residents).
* Obtaining a Doctorate Degree in the R.O.C counts towards one of the three years that is needed.
* Employment Gold Card holders who are employed to engage in professional work in Taiwan, or who are employers or self-employed business owners in Taiwan, and their dependent relatives, can directly join the National Health Insurance system without having to wait six months for inclusion.